Monday, July 21, 2008

DISNEYLAND APRIL 2008



All the girl cousins love doing Miss Jennee's workshops. This year she decided to take them to perform at Disneyland. They worked hard and had alot of fun preparing for the performance.


Disneyland is so much fun. We have the best time. No fighting allowed and lots of treats ARE allowed!

OUR FAVORITE FOODS AT DISNEYLAND

Steve's : pineapple spears, churros, pecan rolls, carmel clusters...

Noelle's: Mint Julip, churros and Bangal's BBQ bacon wrapped asparagus

Liv's: pineapple spear, churro, frozen lemonade, & did I mention pineapple spear?

Harrison: churro, churro and ICEE

Owen: churro, cotton candy

Ryan: churro, cotton candy








Much to Grandpa and Grandma's pleasure we made a long overdue stop at Knott's Berry Farm.





The swinging boat is one of my favorite rides of all time. When I was little, my dad took me on it and I creid and cried. I was so mad and scared he was doing that to me. When the ride was over, I begged through my tears to go again. The same thing happened to my kids this year. Sweet revenge or parent's know best?






I dug out all of the old Mickey Ears for the trip. Awhile back, I was going through my box of childhood momentos and found my ears. How funny is that?














No comments: